Experienced Nursery Manager Wanted
Are you looking for a new challenge and are not afraid of hard work???
Are you looking for a managerial role within a day nursery setting???
Would you like to be part of opening a brand new nursery???
Do you have a relevant level 3 Childcare qualification or higher???
If you are then please read further...
We are looking to recruit a strong and experienced nursery manager for a permanent, FULL TIME position in a fantastic and highly prestigious day nursery in the South East London.
Our Clients Nursery is a safe, nurturing environment where a child will receive the attention and care that he or she needs. You can be assured that a child will always be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect that they deserve. They believe each child is a precious gift and they will always treat them as though they are our own.they are wanting somebody to be hands on and not afraid of hard work. They also will need to be organised and professional in their approach to the role with an extreme passion and desire to work with children and contribute to the growth and development of each child.
We would like, ideally a minimum of 1 year experience at the same employer within a managerial role, and the following attributes & skills:
- A relevant childcare qualification—NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
- Current enhanced DBS
- Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead by example and set standards in the nursery.
- Experience of the EYFS.
- Experience in handling finances and in HR.
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Some of your duties when working within the nursery will include:
- Opening and closing the nursery.
- Advertising the new nursery to gain children in the nursery.
- Ensuring practitioners and room leaders in the room are working to the best of their potential.
- Performing appraisals with members of staff and give feedback on performance
- Liaising with other senior members of staff in the nursery
- Being in charge of recruitment of potential employee’s at the nursery.
- Be an open point of contact for all members of staff in the nursery.
In return, the salary is £25,000 Per Annum, depending on your experience in the role.
My clients are looking to interview and Trial candidates as soon as possible, as soon as safeguarding and compliance checks have been done.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your updated CV IMMEDIATELY in reply to this job advert and i will call you to discuss in further detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76111092