On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Financial Accountant to join a newly established finance team in Reading.
My client has recently relocated into new offices located in the centre Reading and are looking to establish a high calibre finance team in the next 12-24 months.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will get exposure to the following key duties:
- Assist the finance manager with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Entering Purchase Ledger Invoices
- Working with the external auditors to prepare the correct information
- Assist the management accountant with any ad-hoc analysis
To be considered for this permanent role you must fulfil the following:
- Be studying towards a professional accounting qualification, ideally ACCA or similar
- Intermediate excel skills including the ability to perform Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Ideally at least 2 years experience within a finance function getting exposure to the above tasks
- An outgoing and commercial personality
Full study support and progression route on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76101607