Assistant Chief Engineer - DoubleTree by Hilton Tower of London
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as an Assistant Chief Engineer?
- “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as a or Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for maintenance issues within the hotel
- Perform daily checks around the hotel
- Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
- Coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the project, and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed cost effectively
What are we looking for?
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a management role
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/76116634