Senior NET Developer
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Salary: Up to £50K DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm / 9.00am - 6.00pm
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced candidate to work within our client's Technology Team as a Senior .NET Developer.
Working alongside other developers you will design and build software and modules within content management systems leveraging Sitecore and Episerver.
You will develop integrations with 3rd party solutions such as CRM, payment gateway and other RESTful interfaces, bespoke modules and also contribute to the continual improvement of company procedures and practices.
Candidate should have a related degree and at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Development of client websites and web-applications
- Maintenance and support across all our client websites and web-applications
- Producing software specifications
- Planning and prototyping
- Collaborating with internal and external teams across any given project
- Ensuring coding best practices and adhering to company standards.
- Full project lifecycle.
- Sitecore and/or Episerver
- Other .Net content management systems knowledge considered
- MVVM (knockout/angular)
- Proficiency in ASP.NET (C#)
- Familiar with various architectural and design patterns
- Excellent English spoken and written communication
·Company flexi time policy
·Childcare voucher scheme
·Simply health cash plan
·Auto enrolment pension scheme
·28 days holiday (including bank holiday)
·Plus a bonus day for each year of employment - max of 5
·5 days sick pay
·Monthly celebrate success lunch out
·Team evenings (e.g. snowboarding and laser quest)
·Summer Team day (ours is on Friday - we are going out on luxury sail for the day just to give you an idea of activity)
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76051801