Our client, a fast-paced and growing IT company in Newbury, are currently recruiting for a Python Developer to join the team. You will be required to work with the Senior Systems Administrator to develop a state of the art cloud platform, Trusted Cloud security software and internal DevOps infrastructure.
- Working with a University to develop a Trusted Cloud platform that uses cryptography to protect user data
- Updating Python-based OpenStack platform controller and installer
- Creating and managing a DevOps system to test new code
- Writing new code (mostly in Python) with test coverage to implement new platform features
- Writing code documentation / user documentation
- Assisting with third line support to resolve code-related customer issues
- Python, Django (essential)
- Linux OS including CentOS (essential)
- Excellent programming background
- Proactive and a great communicator
- Natural problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Someone who is happy to take responsibility and see projects through to a successful conclusion
- Additional programming language such as Java or C / C++
- Cloud Platforms - an understanding of OpenStack
- An understanding of networking, LAN, WAN, Cisco, Juniper
The role will be full time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76042233