We are delighted to be working with an exciting business who is a market leader in their industry of providing bespoke solutions to the hospitality industry. They are now looking for a dynamic and talented Software Developer because of their expansion, therefore its exciting times ahead.
This role will require involvement in the development of solutions, maintaining existing systems (both customer facing and internal back-office), resolving bugs, along with building unit tests and deployment tests. The ideal candidate will have a solid track record in developing desktop applications and experience with configuration management, unit testing, and peer reviews. The ideal candidate will be an organised, well humoured and approachable individual
- Previous experience in .NET development
- C# .NET, Winforms, WPF with MVVM, Xamarin, Web API, and WCF
- MS SQL 2012+ and MySQL, ADO.NET and EF
- Source Control with GIT & Visual Studio Team Services (TFS online)
- Solid understanding of object oriented (OO) concepts
- Track record in functional and unit testing including TDD
- Troubleshooting and bug resolution
- Demonstrable good coding practice and ability to perform code reviews
- Good communication skills, able to engage with internal support team
- Adaptable and flexible to changing needs of the business
- Experience using 3rd Party Controls
- Automated GUI Testing
- Continuous Integration with VSTS/Jenkins (building / testing)
- Agile development experience
- NET MVC
- Web API development and WCF
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75997880