Salary: Up to £45,000 (+ benefits)
C#.Net Developer required by market leading financial services business in Bristol. The C#.Net Developer will be primarily responsible for the development of front-end and back-end systems to support the achievement of business' goals. The C#.Net Developer will work closely with other internal stakeholders to first accurately 'spec' the project/requirement, consider its wider implications and implement accordingly whilst always maintaining the integrity of the Company's data and the user experience.
- Customer Service: responding to queries from colleagues in respect of any IT issue, data query & more.
- System Development: the development, conversion & maintenance of company front & backend systems, writing, amending or converting code as necessary & working with all internal stakeholders to target continuous improvement of the applications.
- Data Integrity & Security: maintaining the integrity of Company data, investigate & remedy problems as they arise & implement suitable control mechanisms to prevent reoccurrence.
- Database Maintenance: assist with regular checks of the data storage & communication servers to ensure systems are running efficiently & that data is being backed up appropriately
- Work Flow Management: plan & prioritise own work to meet internal customer/project requirements.
- IT Support: provide on-going support to others throughout the business but without line management responsibility. Take part in ad-hoc projects.
- Learning & Development: take responsibility for own learning needs & objectives. Work closely with colleagues to progress knowledge & skills base.
- Good level of education (min. 3 A-Level pass grades or equivalent) in relevant subjects (humanities / business / IT).
- Programming experience of .Net technologies (VB & C#.NET)
- Web API's
- SQL Server
- Experience of designing Crystal Reports.
- Practical exposure to web applications & other IT projects.
- Unit Testing
- Financial services sector experience
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75965343