I am currently recruiting for a Pricing Analyst for an exciting growing business based in Shirley. You will be part of a small responsible for the pricing of a specific project within the business. This offers excellent career progression and experience in a PLC environment. You will have strong academics (2:1 Degree minimum) and have pricing and/or analysis experience.
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing the central Sales pricing tool
- Ownership for the maintenance and integrity of the central Vehicle Pricing Model
- Cross functional coordination with Services and Asset Management teams to review and update cost and residual value assumptions
- Release of new standard pricing model versions as and when required
- Support Senior Management with Corporate Development Programmes
- Support Senior Management on prioritisation of strategic and tactical initiatives to facilitate corporate change
- Assist with providing financial analysis where necessary and monitoring the delivery to agreed timescales and budgets
- Maintain and develop external funding options for asset financing
- Maintain day to day relationships with existing funder relationships
- Support Head of Commercial with development of new funder relationships and new products
- Identify opportunities to streamline the current process for continuous improvement
If you feel you have the relevant experience or transferable skills for the above, please click apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76072672