Experienced Digital Learning Developer
Our client, a global leader in communications, is looking for an experienced Digital Learning Developer to join them at this exciting stage of growth. You will be creating bespoke digital content for customers and partners.
About the Role
* You will be expected to conduct TNA, design and develop bespoke training for key customers, partners and staff
* Include tutorials, cases, and digital assets to ensure content is engaging
* Efficiently liaise with development teams globally
* Assist in the development of course descriptions when needed
* You will be expected to travel to and from client sites as and when required.
* You will have 2-3 years' experience working within a digital design/development position
* You will have examples of your original and innovative training content
* You must be proficient with authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate.
* Be open to learning new tools (eg. Photoshop, Camtasia etc)
* Confident liaising with other team members.
Blue Eskimo is the leading provider of specialist recruitment for the Learning and Development, e-learning and Training sectors. We provide interim, fixed term contract and permanent roles for multiple disciplines. These include Learning and Development Managers, e-learning Business Development Managers, E-learning Instructional Designers, Elearning Project Managers, Learning Technology Managers, Training Operations Managers, Training and e-learning Consultants, IT Trainers & Soft Skills Trainers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76110259