Service Desk Support
About Man Group
Man Group is an active investment management firm focused on delivering performance and client portfolio solutions through its five investment management businesses: Man AHL; Man Numeric; Man GLG; Man FRM and Man Global Private Markets.
The original business was founded in 1783. Today, Man Group plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker EMG.L and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. As at 30 June 2017, Man Group's funds under management were $95.9 billion.
Man Group also supports many awards, charities and initiatives around the world, including sponsorship of the Man Booker literary prizes. Further information can be found at www.man.com.
Service Desk Support - Contract
The successful candidate will work within the Service Desk Team, providing 1st / 2nd line software, hardware and network support to our staff.
The primary responsibility of the role is to provide face to face and telephone support across all areas of our business from back office staff to C-Suite, ensuring the delivery of excellent Customer Service.
The position will report to the Service Desk Team Leader.
- Providing 1st / 2nd line support across all areas
- Taking ownership of incidents, requests and problems
- Ensure all modes of customer contact are responded to - Telephone calls, Emails, Walk ups
- Providing a first class level of service by meeting or exceeding SLAs, KPIs and Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure the highest level of trouble shooting is applied to every customer contact made
- Assisting with the identification and analysis of trends and reoccurring issues affecting the business
- Recording and maintaining the knowledge and known error database
- 1st line Video Conferencing support
- Assisting with internal moves, adds and changes where necessary
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven relevant experience in a 1s t /2nd line support role
- Technical knowledge of and previous experience of supporting:
- Windows 7
- Office 2010
- Mobile devices - ideally experience with Blackberry OS.
- Active directory
- Remote access
- Workstation deployment
Service Desk requirements/skills:
- Previous use of a Ticket Management system
- Good understanding of Incident/Request management and ticket handling
- Experience of working to SLA's and KPI measures
- Experience of using/contributing to a Knowledge base
- Understanding of ITIL is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and able to work independently or part of a team
- Eager to develop skills and experience
Non - technical requirements/skills:
- Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure, using your own initiative and to tight deadlines in a target driven environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to liaise/co-ordinate with multi-levels of management
- Flexibility and a sense of humour
- Ability to manage escalations and complaints
For further information contact Andre Bennett on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76042780