Internal Communications Manager
Internal Communications Manager to start ASAP for 6 to 9 months £170-£208 PAYE including holiday pay -Umbrella rate £188-239 per day.
This position is to start ASAP and the role will require the below:-
- Responsible for developing and maintaining internal communications channels and tools to enable effective and impactful communication with specific internal audiences, including those at our two main offices (London and Leeds), plus home-workers
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to convey messages to a variety of internal audiences are a must, alongside good visual design skills and a keen eye for detail. Plus direct experience of commissioning and/or managing different evaluation tools and techniques to measure the impact of internal communications to support organisation development / change programmes.
- The post holder will also support the wider Membership & Stakeholder Engagement team with a variety of day-to-day requests, as well as longer term projects, including intranet stories, newsletters, internal communications projects, corporate publications, customer information, and the organisation of events and webinars.
- Manage the structure of various internal communications channels, and provide advice to those developing material for these channels about where to position the content and/or how best to integrate online content with offline content, as part of overall product and content design development.
- Work with outside agencies, including the DH Communications Team and creative agencies provided via legal panel firms, when required, to further develop the communications channels.
- Develop new ways to communicate with staff at all levels throughout the organisation via digital and offline communications channels and tools, including staff events.
- Support the ongoing development of the Staff Engagement Group, both as an internal communications channel and in terms of developing members of the group to help deliver effective two-way communications.
- Undertake effective internal partnership working, including with HR/OD, CEO's office, IT, NCAS, Claims, Safety & Learning, and FHSAU by confident presentation of ideas, project plans and updates to departmental, senior executives, and corporate audiences.
- Assist the wider Membership and Stakeholder Engagement team with other activities such as media enquiries, briefings, proof-reading, corporate publications, external communications projects, and the organisation and delivery of events.
- Contribute content to electronic newsletters for staff.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the below:-
- Strong writing skills
- Used to dealing with high profile stakeholders at various levels in the organisation and with various partners
- Experience of managing projects and working in a matrix environment
- Experience of creating and shaping internal communications strategies and delivering on the strategy
- Abel to bring teams together with collaborative working ideas and communication plans
- Write content for multiple channels including online and print as well as workshop's etc
- Strong content creation ,editing, proofreading and tone of voice for key messages
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive personality
- Ideally experience of the health sector and must have public sector experience
If this role is of interest and you are able to demonstrate the above please do apply ASAP with an up to date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience .I am submitting to this role by 12:00 on Monday the 25th of September
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76123305