I am currently recruiting for a Production Accountant role based in East London. This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract working for an exciting Production company.
My client is an innovative production company that launched in 2007 and have since taken the world of immersive experiences by storm. From grassroots film screenings in abandoned London buildings, to large-scale productions in some of the most spectacular spaces worldwide, they create 360-degree participatory worlds where the boundaries between performer and audience, set and reality are constantly shifting.Fusing film, music, art, theatre, and dance, they create unique spaces for social encounters, adventures and discoveries where films come to life.
They are looking to add a Production Accountant to assist their busy finance team of 4 for their upcoming productions.
Production Accountant, East London
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Producing month end reports (including monthly TB, Profit and Loss, and Balance Sheet)
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations, Supplier Reconciliations, Petty cash Reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and calculating the depreciation and applying the correct journal treatment.
- Ensuring all companies have sufficient cash and maintaining cash flow.
- Creating/Monitoring production budgets
- Ensuring Production budgets and costs are on budget or under budget.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Reconciling all budgets once completed and discuss variance analysis with Senior Management
- Applied correct VAT treatment to transactions and preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly Creditors and Debtors Reconciliations.
- Implementing all necessary internal controls for the organisation.
Must be immediately available or maximum 2 week notice period.
Previous exposure to the above responsibilities is desirable.
Previous experience working on accounting software and excel is desirable. eg Xero
The successful candidate will be offered between £30,000 to £32,000 per annum depending on experience. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months to assist with the upcoming productions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76096152