NoSQL Developer with experience working with XML databases is sought by a media and communications organisation based near Leeds.
This company are expanding their digital arm of the business creating a need to expand their in-house communications platform and as such this NoSQL Database Developer will play a key part in a multi- dispensary agile team to deliver on this key project.
You will work in partnership with developers, UX specialists, product owners, and external parties to develop and enhance the Company's product offering to a global customer base.
The successful NoSQL Developers should have most of the following key skills:
- Extensive NoSQL database development experience especially XML (including XPath and X-Query)
- Experience working in an agile development environment - agile, TDD, BDD etc
- Any DevOps or AWS knowledge would be a huge plus
This NoSQL Developer will receive the following benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- 25 days holiday rising to 27 days plus bank holidays
- Private pension and healthcare scheme
- Generous bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free season ticket loan
- Flexible working patterns
So if you are a NoSQL Developer based near Leeds and you want to join a friendly, yet forward thinking, progressive international company then please click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered.
£40,000 - £45,000 + overtime + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75945380