Primary School Teachers Needed in Liverpool
McGinley Education are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher due to an increase in demand from our schools in the Liverpool area for day to day cover, short term and long term contracts. If you are enthusiastic about working with children and are looking for flexible working hours then McGinley Education would like to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Primary School Teacher who enjoys creating an atmosphere where children are engaged and focussed upon their work, but having fun. You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Recent experience teaching in a Primary school setting
- Excellent classroom management skills/strategies
- Creative lesson planning
- Engaging and dedicated teacher
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning
You will be subject to vetting checks such as references and should already possess a DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to obtain one.
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to our recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings we will get to the very bottom of what exactly it is that you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific consultant who will also work outside office hours, enabling us to be available for whenever you need us. We take great pride in establishing and building long-lasting relationships with our schools and are passionate about placing teachers who are creative, engaging and have a love for education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact Eileen at McGinley Education on 0151 556 7099 or apply with your CV below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76111906