Java Developer with skills in spring MVC and Java8 is sought by an international digital communications organisation based near Leeds.
This Java Developer will play a key role in the planning and implementation of digital products and services. Sitting within a multi-skilled development department this Developer will work closely with department heads to offer both strategic and hands-on input to help the design and development of key applications.
The successful Java Developer should have most of the following:
- Java8 Development experience
- Experience developing components using Spring MVC
- Previous experience working in an agile working environment would be a plus
- An understanding of database development (SQL, NoSQL)
You will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000 salary
- Flexi time
- International travel
- Generous Private pension & Bupa healthcare scheme
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Bi- annual salary reviews
- Generous bonus scheme
- Personal development budget
- Free parking
So if you are a Java Developer based near Leeds and want to work in a rewarding, relaxed working environment then please click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered.
Java Developer - Spring MVC, NoSQL, SQL, Agile
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Permanent £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75933129