Are you a Qual'd Senior Management Accountant moving to London?
Are you a Qual'd Senior Management Accountant moving to London? Our Finance recruitment team in London can assist qualified Accounting professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles across internal and external audit - or if you've most recently been in industry, or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of roles across industry and commerce, public sector as well as roles that sit within Financial Services & Banking.
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
An example of just one of the relevant roles that we are actively currently recruiting:
The person will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and meaningful commercial commentaries that are accessible to operational management.
- Report on company assets and liabilities including full balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Support preparation of statutory accounts
- Manage capital expenditure
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
- Be able to demonstrate that they know what it takes to deliver excellence and lead a team.
- Have experience of managing multiple management accounts
- Possess a good understanding of current accounting processes and requirements.
- Demonstrate up to date best practise.
- Proactively and accurately analyse data, identify trends and allow for informed decision making to occur as a result.
- Be a Chartered accountant (we also have a team who looks after part-qualified roles, so please do submit your CV if you're still in the process of qualifying, or qualified by experience)
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next 2- 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76104818