Support Engineer Windows SQL Finance
Support Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst (Windows SQL). Technology driven Hedge Fund is seeking a skilled Support Engineer to join the team responsible for maintaining the production environment from a software release and application support perspective.
The tech stack is based on Microsoft technologies with Windows OS, C# .Net applications and SQL databases. As a Support Engineer you’ll work closely with development and infrastructure teams to understand and advise on any upcoming changes and how these are likely to effect the production systems and the firms’ infrastructure. The team is growing and currently seeking intelligent, inquisitive, driven and highly technical individuals.
This Support Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems within a technology driven environment. Based in Central London in fantastic offices with a range of facilities.
- Experience in a technical role, likely to have an infrastructure or application support background
- Good knowledge of Windows OS, databases (SQL)
- Able to script / code with at least one of the following: SQL, Python, C#, Java
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Desire and aptitude to learn
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a top tier university
As a Support Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Support Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76108976