IT Support Apprentice - 4894
Do you want a rewarding career, with new challenges, job security and opportunity to progress? Then look no further as Baltic Training and P&L Networks are thrilled to be recruiting for an IT Apprentice Engineer to join their team in Crewe!
Offering first-class IT Support to organisations in Cheshire, P&L are a dedicated team of fully qualified engineers who have a fantastic reputation! They are computer systems experts that have provided computer support, IT network maintenance, installations, telephone systems and software development since 1989. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a motivated individual to join their close-knit team.
A wise man once said, "The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow" Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and breakdown barriers.
With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you're looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Providing 1st line support to clients for hardware, software, audio, visual, print and telephony services
- Installation of hardware and software applications
- Troubleshooting problems.
- Accompanying engineers with site visits
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Professional manner and excellent telephone skills
- Passion for IT and keeping up to date with technology
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge and Understanding of software and hardware
- Keenness to learn and develop within the role
The future is bright
Upon completion of the 12 month programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £4 an hour
- Full time hours, Monday - Friday
Location and travel
Based in Crewe, the office is just 1 mile from the train station and a 5 minute walk from the Business Park bus stop.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76109090