Desktop Support Specialist
Desktop Support Specialist
Who You Are:You’re a passionate and eager Desktop Technician. You thrive on finding innovative solutions so that your client’s desktop experience allows them to perform their duties faster and better. Your mannerism and professionalism puts your clients at ease and able to prioritise under pressure. You also possess excellent written and oral communication skills, which allow you to build strong relationships with your clients and your coworkers. These skills also aid you in your ability to motivate and lead your colleagues to provide exceptional customer service to global or local IT initiatives. Finally, you’re excellent at troubleshooting and multitasking to provide services to the business. You are always updating your knowledge and skills to stay abreast of the latest advancements in the IT industry.
Your Next Challenge:
- Tier 1/2 troubleshooting of user hardware, software and network problems on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms.
- Work with a global team to provide end user support for desktops, laptops, applications and account management.
- Utilize current knowledge to perform root cause analysis and improve best practices currently used.
- Provide technical documentation, enforce and update policies and procedures while keeping all records up to date.
- Participate in pilot projects to test new technologies.
- Rollout software and hardware to employees.
- Manage and resolve Service Desk tickets following procedures and adhere to SLAs.
- Provide major event support for Photographers and Editors (remotely and onsite at various locations).
- Coordinate and provide support for executive events (board meetings, all hands, presentations, etc)
What You’ll Need:
- Associate’s degree with emphasis in computer science or business. Professional experience may be substituted for all or part of academic experience.
- Minimum 2 years client support experience with Window and Macintosh (Desired) environment.
- Firm understanding of Active Directory Users and Computers, Domains, Trusts, and GPOs.
- SMS-SCCM, Casper, light scripting or experience with packaging desired.
- Excellent customer services and communication skills are required. In depth knowledge of various software applications including MS Windows, the MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- A high degree of service orientation, good problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world's leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company's award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites. Headquartered in Seattle, WA and serving customers in more than 100 countries, Getty Images believes in the power of imagery to drive positive change, educate, inform, and entertain. Visit Getty Images at http://gettyimages.com.
Please visit our website at www.gettyimagesjobs.com and review our Compelling Offer and Leadership Principles.
Getty Images, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75923437