Release manager needed to work in Sweden on a 6-month contract working closely with senior stakeholders on a large roll out project:
Following experience is key:
Release Manager with Devops
- Release Planning in an Agile environment working on several release trains in parallel.
- Working as a Release Manager/Release Coordinator in an organization with a service orientated architecture where you will be required to work with different vendors simultaneously.
- Excellent meeting facilitator.
- Work with other business units/vendors to ensure they deliver any necessary outputs in time.
- Crisis management for releases (if needed).
- Excellent understanding of Agile - planning & execution.
- Knowledge of Safe (Agile Planning Framework) an advantage.
- Knowledge (and/or experience) of retail sector & procurement an advantage.
- Experience working in retail web development projects/releases.
- Knowledge of story breakdown techniques.
- Expert in Devops skills like Jenkins
To discuss in detail and in confidence please get in touch ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76104968