Are you looking to work for a leading retail company in Central London? Are you Immediately Available?
Page Personnel are pleased to be representing a leading retail company who are looking to expand their credit control team due to seasonal demand.
The successful Immediately Available Retail Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Using SAP for cash allocation and bank reconciliation
- Chasing invoices up to £300,000
- Chasing from major retailers such as John Lewis, Selfridges and Harrods
The successful Immediately Available Retail Credit Controller will:
- 1 year experience in Credit Control (accountancy)
- Ability to commute to Central London
- Experience working in credit control within the retail sector
- Accountancy knowledge
The successful Immediately Available Retail Credit Controller will be temping in the accountancy team on an ongoing basis due to their seasonal demand.
Hourly rate: 13 - 15h depending on experience.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required experience or if you can't commute to Central London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76098230