Marketing Services Assistant
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Do you want to work as part of the Marketing Services team to deliver on park materials whilst supporting the development and consistency of the Parkdean Resorts brand? You must have a driving licence and have meticulous attention to detail.
Work with the Marketing Services Executives to deliver marketing activity and projects to deadline and within budget, become a park expert and
- Make regular park visits
- Make marketing and the wider business aware of any changes on parks
- Ensure all marketing and PR activity is communicated out to parks
- work with parks to both generate ideas and resolve issues
- Manage, budget and co-ordinate the production and delivery of park signage
- Support in the production of retail communications covering menus, POS and customer comunications
- Support the Marketing Services Executives in the delivery of welcome packs and holiday sales POS across all 73 parks
- Any ad hoc marketing requirements
- Support the marketing team with the departments administration and invoicing systems and procedures
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the company health and safety policies and procedures and ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times
- Ensure that your behaviour and that of others reflects the company values
- Excellent communication skills and a strong grasp of both verbal and written English language.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A sound working knowledge of Excel with an ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets.
- Creative – generate ideas
- Be a self motivator.
- A strong team player.
- Ability to travel – driving licence is required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76105239