Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - Top 100 Firm
Are you seeking a new career in a dynamic environment within a Top 100 Firm? Our client has a Personal Tax Assistant Manager position that has been newly created in Huntingdon.
Want to step up from your current role to a Manager level position within 12-18 months?
This role will involve dealing with a wide range of personal tax matters for our clients in the below categories. This firm are seeking a ‘team player’, who is also confident and capable of working independently.
- Preparation of tax returns.
- PAYE and Benefits in kind.
- Property taxation.
- Capital Gains Tax planning and advice.
- Successfully managing a portfolio of private clients.
- Experience of dealing with GPs tax affairs.
- UK residency/domicile issues.
- Minimum of 5 years practice experience within personal tax work or a mixed role including personal tax.
- ATT and/or CTA (or qualified by experience).
- Experience of CCH software is desirable.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, but also integrate well in a small team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers for consideration.