Interim Finance Manager - Hospitality Startup
This Interim Finance Manager role (Based in London) will be a number 2 in the function. The position will be responsible for all day to day Finance as well as leading a small team.
The client is an ambitious hospitality start up that is looking to expand nationwide over the next couple of years. The team is made up of passionate people who are all focused on banding together to drive the business forward.
- Lead, support and manage the Finance team.
- Multi-site reporting (weekly & monthly management reporting).
- KPI analysis.
- Business partner with the General Managers of each site to drive continuous performance improvement via commercial finance reporting.
- Take ownership of the systems and ensure tight controls are in place.
- Take ownership of costing/pricing analysis.
- Ad hoc business support.
- Qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) or equivelent. NOTE: Qualified by Experience will be considered.
- Experience in a similar role is necessary.
- Hospitality experience is essential.
- Exposure to SME environment (or desire to be in an SME).
A competitive day rate and a potential permanent position are on offer.