Finance Manager (FTC)
Red are working with a well know Public Body who are looking to add and experienced Finance Manager to their team to cover a 4 month contract.
This role would suit a Bookkeeper / SME Accountant who may be in between roles and is looking for something to fill the gap.
Those with AAT Qualifications or are part way through their ACCA/CIMA are urged to apply.
To be successful in the role you'll need:
- Demonstrable understanding of financial planning, monitoring and reporting process;
- Financial and Reporting Systems - Demonstrate understanding of functionality and data flow;
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting - Provide the business with relevant financial information and support to enable effective planning. Advise financial modelling, planning and forecasting
- Financial Analysis - Analyse problems, identify variances and items requiring management attention; Prepare analysis and reports to enable the business to effectively challenge costs and inform decision-making
- Management Reporting - Ensure quality management information that meets the needs of stakeholders, identifying areas for improvement, Support systems for management, project or performance reporting and implement processes to deliver management information; Prepare analysis and reports to enable the business to effectively challenge costs and inform decision-making
This is a lovely role within some beautiful offices based in Central Cardiff.
The salary on offer is up to £26,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76107267