Chinese-speaking Finance Director
Financial Controller/Finance Director (Mandarin Speaking)
Place of work: London
Report to: Managing Director
• Lead the implementation plan of the change of Accounting System and HR system (SAP)
• Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances.
• Using a financial control framework, including financial accountabilities and authorities to ensure full financial control.
• To develop and control a centralised accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed.
• Act as the main point of contact to external auditors and provide all required information.
• Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that Group policies are followed.
• Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls.
• Draft statutory accounts for the Group of companies
• Communicate with the Group and Regional office
• Liaise with external auditors and bankers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Degree holder in Accountancy or Finance, with recognized professional accounting qualification.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, including experience of providing Financial Experience in controlling across a group of companies, preferably gained from sports club or hospitality industry, audit firm will be priority considered
• Good command of spoken and written English, good command of Mandarin is a definite advantage.
• Strong analytical and communications skill, and with good business sense
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Fully qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Excellent knowledge of SAP systems will be priority considered
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76113444