At CarShop, we are absolutely committed to making sure our Colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- 22 days’ holiday that increases with length of service, plus Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private medical insurance options
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
Let’s start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidatWe are seeking a Senior Tester who can successfully work with our Software Development team, you will act as the ‘gate-keeper’ to ensure the quality of delivery to the business and be responsible for testing of all development.
es for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK’s leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a £200 million annual turnover, 20,000 + annual retail sales, up to 5,000 cars in group stock at any one time, over 600 employees, 17 years of experience, 5 huge retail stores, and huge ambition for continued innovation and success.
The job in a nutshell
To drive vehicles on test drives in order to ascertain any mechanical faults
What you will be doingKey duties of this role will include :
- ensure all faults are reported accurately and documented
- maintain a close working relationship with your line manager to ensure all vehicles
- are inspected and tested following the company process
- work efficiently maximising the number of vehicles inspected and tested per targets
- ensure effective communication across the preparation centre
- ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- maintain a safe and productive work environment
- ensure quality of work is to the highest standard
- effective organisation skills
- ability to communicate with a diverse workforce
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- a full/valid UK driving license
- previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
CarShop is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76109769