Automation Tester - Frankfurt, Germany
Automation tester with strong skills in UFT and Selenium, and knowledge of various testing methodologies, you will be working as part of a small team testing on banking applications.
The responsibilities are varied, but will include:
- Automation testing of all internally developed applications
- Automation testing of internal banking applications
- Working alongside internal stake holders and advising on future testing projects
This role is in an agile team, collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders so excellent communication skills are essential. The right candidate will be experienced in the functional and regression testing and have good documentation skills.
- Strong in testing concepts and good experience in testing
- 4 to 6 years of experience in automation testing
- Experience in automation tools like UFT or Selenium or other tools
- Strong Technical Background
- Agile Experience
- Needs to be highly motivated
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Team Foundation Server
This is a superb opportunity with a progressive organisation that have and continue to invest heavily in their IT systems. It's an opportunity to work on innovative projects for one of the leaders in their market.
They have created a working environment of which they are rightly proud and they need people who are talented, positive and robust and can make a real contribution to their future technical direction.
To discuss in detail please send your CV to Melvyn Osabu at Remit Resources ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76104177