Are you a Qual'd Snr Finance Business Partner moving to London?
Are you a Qual'd Senior Finance Business Partner moving to London? Our Finance recruitment team in London can assist qualified Accounting professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles across internal and external audit - or if you've most recently been in industry, or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of roles across industry and commerce, public sector as well as roles that sit within Financial Services & Banking.
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
An example of just one of the relevant roles that we are actively currently recruiting:
To make a major contribution to the Finance department performance and to develop solutions to problems by analysing and assessing information in imaginative ways.
- Provide and develop a comprehensive, timely and accurate financial and management information service to the Division, including:
financial reports,budgetary control statements incorporating activity information, variance and trend/outturn analysis,leading the Division on the provision of financial advice and guidance,early warning systems on resource usage,lead on the provision of financial information for business cases.
- Prepare consolidated statements of the Division's performance for the Divisional Boards and other committees (such as the Performance Meetings) as required
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of the Trust's Capital Programme in liaison with the Assistant Director of Finance
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of Statutory Accounts and other such financial reports as required
- Responsible for managing the preparation of the division's annual budgets, ensuring that they are agreed by managers and are within the Division's notified control total
- Develop better links between activity and expenditure and develop performance indicators to inform decision making
- Oversee the production of Trading Accounts for areas of income generation as required and assist in the formulation of pricing policy
- Support with the implementation of Service Line Reporting and ongoing performance monitor against the outputs.
- To implement departmental strategies by developing methods of furnishing financial advice to Divisions. This will include seeking out opportunities to maximise value added by the Finance function.
- Provide such systems of reporting as supports and improves financial management within Divisions
- Provide professional financial advice, guidance, assistance and financial training to Divisional Directors, Associate Directors, Budget Managers and other staff as required.
- Support adherence to best practice by budget holders in operating financial systems (SBS)
- Introduce developments to the budgetary control system including ensuring that appropriate education and training of budget managers in the Division is provided to support the process.
- To lead a team of other finance professionals, to motivate and develop all members of that team and to create and implement career development for those staff.
- Initiating key contacts within and external to the organisation.
- Presenting, verbally and in writing, complex and technical information
- Influencing and aiding senior managers in the implementation of service change developments and the effective use of resources.
- Deputising for the Assistant Director of Finance and scheduling workflow in the department
- Contribute to the project management for the preparation of the annual budget document to the Trust Board
- Manage and control the benchmarking and market testing of services as required
- Provide key support and plan the provision of financial input to the development of business plans, business cases, strategies and operational plans for the Division
- Assist in actively seek out savings measures and efficiencies in the organisation
- Be a Chartered accountant (we also have a team who looks after part-qualified roles, so please do submit your CV if you're still in the process of qualifying, or qualified by experience)
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next 2- 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76104826