Accounts Assistant Job - Camberley - 6 Month Contract
Your new company
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Assistant who would like a challenge in a fast growing company based in Camberley. This role will involve all round accounting duties and also process improvement.
Your new role
- Use of consolidated accounts
- Posting of Direct Debits from the cash book
- Posting of invoice relating to Direct Debits
- The division of posting cashbook entries at Waters Edge and at Preston
- New supplier requests - Health and Safety and Building checks.
- Double receipting of purchase orders
- Carry out thorough testing of any new processes.
- Understand the accounting implications of all proposed changes in process. Discuss changes with Financial Controller and Assistant Financial Controller.
What you'll need to succeed
Agresso / BW (Business World)
Strong Purchase Ledger experience
What you'll get in return
40 Hours per week ( Flexible Hours )
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76107402