Mandarin Speaking Network Engineer
Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Network Engineer
Keywords: CCNP, MCSE, Juniper, Cisco, Chinese Speaking, IT Engineer
Additional Information: No work visa sponsorship provided
You may be required:
· to undertake duties and the Branch and any other entitles in the group, including their subsidiaries or holding companies from time to time.
· to accurately record the proportion of your time devoted to each entity.
Be responsible for the design, configuration, installation, support and maintenance of network infrastructure and also the day to day IT support.
Key Responsibilities: (but not limited to)
· Support day to day network services, monitoring and dealing with operational issues
· Manage data network infrastructure, covering router, switch, firewall, IDS/IPS, proxy and other technologies in network technology.
· Support the X’s network security framework and responsible for the vulnerability & patch management.
· Support network and security solutions/projects.
· Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring technical solutions on network, security, telephony as per approved IT architecture or proposal.
· Acting as the 3rd line support for all network equipment and network security related issue and providing 2nd support in other domains such as server, storage, active directory, email, desktop, backup, vmware, etc.
· Day-to-day X IT operations and support according to defined standards processes and procedures. Ensure that X IT operations meet required security requirements, service levels and other relevant corporate objectives. Control, monitor, and solve deviations from normal IT service.
· Analyze and resolve technical problems for the established networks.
· Provide network documentation, training and guidance and serve as a technical specialist for network and security equipment.
· Assist line manager to review and enhance the policies and procedures regarding information/cybersecurity, data protection, business continuity etc.
· Provide technical expertise and support in the on-going maintenance and surveillance of related networks and applications.
· Document network problems, resolutions, technical design, relevant procedures, policies and other things as required.
· Work flexibility for incident/emergency response to meet the bank’s continuity requirement.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
· Technically familiar with network, windows server and active directory, database, storage management, data backup solution, data network security, and data protection at a specific operation level.
· Experience for Cisco CUCM, Jabber, SIP, ASA, Juniper SRX, Cisco(or Huawei) Switching/Routing, MPLS, QOS, Cisco ACS, , Bluecoat, Solarwinds Monitoring, Nessus.
· Experiences in configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols - OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
· Basic awareness and understanding on information/cyber security, especially from data network perspective.
· Professional or vendor qualifications such as CCNP or MCSE preferred
· Banking experience preferred
· Experiences on IPC maintenance preferred.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76102778