Our client is a luxury travel company based in West London and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Executive to join their exciting and expanding team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has real passion within the travel industry.
- Reporting to the head of sales, the primary responsibility is to take and manage all bookings from initial enquiry through to confirmation and arrival.
- Ensure an increasing conversion rate from leads to bookings.
- Ensure exceptional data capture from leads and feedback from visitors.
- Maintain exceptional relationship with clients before during and after their stay.
- Ensuring smooth running of the operation by maintaining exceptional attention to detail in booking process and information gathering for the in resort team.
- Ensuring accuracy is at the heart of the sales pathway to ensure guests’ expectations are met and if possible exceeded
- Have experience working in sales and guest relations for a luxury UK market
- Have an impeccable telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail in their work
- Be career minded and looking to develop their skills and experience
- Motivated and excited by the travel business
- Be proactive and able to manage time efficiently.
- Be able to think on their feet and creatively address issues that come up.
- Work well in a team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76105381