Assistant Finance Manager
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a small, specialist organisation who are expanding through ongoing organic growth.
As Assistant Finance Manager, you will be supporting the Finance Manager in the maintenance of all finances for the organisation and working as part of the finance team who are responsible for providing full financial support to the whole organisation. You will provide relevant information to meet the demands of the business including: budget setting, reporting, invoicing, maintenance of accounts, and debt management.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Assist with maintenance of accounts to Trial Balance and period end procedures, alerting the Finance Manager to any discrepancies
· Assist the Finance Manager with the maintenance and updating of the budget
· Assist with quarterly VAT returns
· Assist with maintenance of client bank account and related paperwork
· Undertake weekly support worker PAYE procedures
· Collate information required to assist with the sales invoicing process and assist with the production of sales invoices
· Input sales invoices, payments received, send out regular statements of account, and follow up on any outstanding balances
· Assist with maintenance of purchase ledger and asset register, manage petty cash account, and arrange for regular payment of purchase invoices as required Plan, organise and manage own workload effectively
· Undertake additional duties as required, and as reasonably requested by the Finance Manager and the Management Team in line with the level of the job and the level of experience of the job holder
Please apply or email for more information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76058684