We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary seeking a new challenge with an award client in Sittingbourne
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes
- Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details
- Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
- Access and input data on to the firm's client case management system, Proclaim
- Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
- Handle all confidential information discreetly
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within the area of Conveyancing
- Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a Legal secretarial qualification is desirable)
- The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
- Attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Word is essential
You will be based at our Sittingbourne office, working in a friendly expert team.
Hours monday to Friday 9-5 with one hour lunch
The company offer 2 bonuses per year
Competitive package and excellent long-term benefits.
Connect2staff are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76109274