Splunk Engineer Linux Hedge Fund
Splunk Engineer (Linux Scripting DevOps). Technology driven Hedge Fund with multi-billion dollars under management is seeking a highly skilled Splunk Engineer to help transform the way they use Splunk and ensure they capitalise on their investment as they migrate Splunk from Windows to Linux.
This is a senior high profile role; you’ll provide expert advice to other teams about how to get the most out of Splunk and drive improvements to the current Splunk infrastructure. The main focus will be on maintaining the Splunk infrastructure to include implementation of new Splunk apps and on-boarding of new data sets. You’ll also gain exposure to other technologies within the team including the Hadoop ecosystem as the firm drives the adoption of big data technologies to build systems of high quality with a focus on scalability, resiliency, security and automation.
Fantastic Central London office with a professional yet friendly, collaborative and social environment.
- Experience of designing, administering and troubleshooting Splunk infrastructures
- Thorough understanding of Linux OS core principles, performance and tuning
- Good scripting skills (e.g. Bash, Python, Perl)
- Automation via the use of configuration management (such as Puppet or Chef) and orchestration tools (such as Ansible)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Splunk Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Splunk Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76095795