Internal Auditor - Perm full time 37.5 hours per week - Start ASAP
Company: Integrated Marketing Communication Services
Department: Group Finance
Do you have proven internal audit experience?
Do you have an AAT qualification?
Keen to work for a Leeds based integrated Marketing Communication Services Company? Then
we have an interesting opportunity for you.
We are currently looking to recruit a Group Financial Accountant to join the finance team at our Leeds site. You will work as part of a team to produce and deliver our group statutory accounts; this is an ideal opportunity for a recently qualified accountant and/or someone looking to make the first move from practice.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Assistance with the Consolidation of the Half Year and Year End Statutory Accounts for the Group under IFRS
- Responsibility for the preparation of a number of key notes to the Half Year and Year End Group Financial Statements and liaising with the external auditors in those areas.
- Production of the Year End Statutory Accounts for the UK subsidiaries under FRS 101 and liaising with the external auditors
- Ixbrl tagging of Individual Company Financial Statements
- Consolidation and preparation of the Group Management Accounts for the Board
- Consolidation and preparation of the annual Budget
- Assistance with the implementation of new IFRS applicable to the Group
- Provide technical IFRS accounting advice and support to the business units
- Investigating & implementing best practice across the Group
- Maintenance of Group manual
- Assist in the Preparation of the Quarterly Banking & Covenant Information
- Ad hoc project work
- Knowledge of IFRS
- IT confident with good spreadsheet skills
- Self-starter with ability to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Fast and responsive, ability to work to tight deadlines
- Rigorous, with attention to detail
- Ability to listen and willingness to take on new ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels
- Team player
This position represents a great chance to widen your skill set and progress your career in a
If you are keen to apply, please send your CV immediately or get in touch for further information.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76098448