We are delighted to be assisting a Newcastle based software solutions firm with their search for a Marketing Manager.
As the ideal candidate you will be of graduate calibre, have experience in a technical marketing role and have a strong B2B communications background. Experience of working in the software industry and knowledge of the social housing/public sector is also highly desirable for this role.
You will lead the marketing function and be responsible for all aspects of marketing, communication, branding and external events for the business. The role provides an opportunity to make a significant difference to the company, its customers and to be part of a positive and entrepreneurial working environment.
The Marketing Manager’s primary responsibility is to build and deliver the marketing strategy in line with the company’s objectives:
- Manage the marketing team
- Develop, manage and deliver the company marketing strategy
- Develop, manage and deliver the communication and PR strategy
- Manage and deliver a calendar of Corporate Events
The Marketing Manager role forms a critical part of the business and ensures that products, solutions and services as well as the corporate image is portrayed to customers and stakeholders to the best effect.
Specifically the Marketing Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Recruit and retain the best individuals to deliver the marketing plan
- Ensure that the team is working to its best of its abilities, conduct regular appraisals and manage any HR related issues in conjunction with the HR department
- Develop the marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Build and manage the company’s annual marketing budget
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns, delivering a rolling twelve month marketing calendar
- Manage the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Design, build and deliver effective internal and external marketing and PR communications
- Engage and manage the relationship with external agencies where necessary and within budget, to help create and refine marketing and PR messages
- Ensure that internal communications are clear and effective so that the company as a whole aligned to the strategic direction of the business
- Take overall responsibility for corporate, solution and product branding and identity
- Engage and manage the relationship with external agencies where necessary and within budget, to help create and refine the company’s core brands
- Take overall responsibility for delivering corporate events, including an annual Customer Conference, Executive Dinners and other applicable events
- Engage and manage the relationship with external event management organisations, where necessary and within budget, to help create and effectively manage corporate events
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Company pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76073396