Commercial Finance Manager
New Commercial Finance Manager Role for a Large FMCG Organisation in North Manchester
Your new company
The company are a large FMCG organisation in the north Manchester area. They have grown rapidly over the past few years and are looking to continue this over the coming years. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with a brilliant reputation and big plans for the future.
Your new role
The role will involve managing a large team and you will be overseeing the majority of this work. However, your daily responsibilities include:
- Develop commercial analysis and reporting for service teams across the business.
- Develop customer profitability models. Use these to drive customer acquisition and retention decision making.
- Business partner with both finance and operational team across the business.
- Develop KPI's for each team to measure performance.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional products.
- Drive the budgeting and re-forecasting process for teams across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with previous experience in managing teams. Experience within the FMCG sector will also be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £50,000 and the opportunity to work for a growing and recognisable organisation in a dynamic and fast paced role. This opportunity has been created due to a promotion, showing the opportunity for progression. Overall a fantastic opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76084418