Head of Category
Our client a leading FTSE food manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Lead Procurement Manager as part of a transformation programme.
This position will be a key member of the procurement leadership team, with direct responsibility for all CAPEX, Engineering and Facilities Management across the group managing a spend of approx £80m. Reporting directly into Group Procurement Director.
- To lead by example as a key driver of change, working closely with the R&D, Technical and Operations teams to secure added value for the business.
- Ensure that procurement is embedded within the stakeholder community and that the suppliers accurately reflects the business needs and priorities
- You will contribute to the development of a clear vision and strategy for the procurement function
- Establish credibility with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Lead the team to develop strategies across their portfolios and expand their sphere of influence across the stakeholder's budget
- Promote a continuous improvement mentality across the supply chain
. Expertise Required
- Experience of leading and coaching a successful team, including contributing to procurement strategy, design and execution
- Category expertise in delivering large scale capital projects (CAPEX)
- Strong change management and implementation experience
- Able to demonstrate a track record of engagement with key stakeholders in category strategy
- Flexibility influencing style
- Ability to demonstrate strategic change in a category role
- Advanced analytical skills
If you would like to know more about this exciting transformation opportunity, please send me a CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76012839