Audit Director – Liverpool
The role will involve general service delivery but will also be client facing and will involve developing the firm’s reputation and client base across Merseyside
- Oversee the effective management of a substantial portfolio of clients
- Acting as a Line Manager for a team of Audit Supervisors and Assistants.
- You will plan assignments, brief staff on the clients’ business, ensuring all work carried out is compliant.
- Provide a proactive approach to practice development, including identifying new client opportunities and developing service lines for new sectors.
- Participating in the firm’s marketing and business development strategies to enhance the firm’s profile.
- Be responsible for maintaining a high level of client service across the office.
- Maintaining key relationships with clients, including finance directors, chief executives and other audit committee members and senior executives.
- Preparing proposals and presentations, and delivering them to clients and potential new clients.
- Contributing to the training of a talented audit team and overall staff development.
Directors are a key executive who are responsible for practice and staff development and therefore must meet the following qualification criteria and personal attributes:
- Qualified accountant.
- Worked at either Manager or Director level in a similar environment.
- Eligible to be a Responsible Individual should the firm require it.
- Have experience of undertaking both internal and external audits.
- Be technically competent and abide by the rules of the ICAEW
- Be focused and efficient with excellent time management and attention to detail