Test Analyst / Automation Testing - IoT
Test Analyst / Senior Automation Tester Cambridge to £50k
Test Analyst / Senior Automation Tester (Python Automation Manual Jenkins CI). Start-up software house is seeking a skilled Senior Test Analyst to ensure the quality of an innovative platform, improving internet connectivity for a broad range of devises. You will utilise automated and manual testing methodologies to identify and address any potential issues.
As the sole Test Analyst you will be a key player in shaping the QA testing processes, planning a long-term testing strategy. Based in Cambridge, this is a technology-driven environment where you will have a great deal of influence on the technical future of an exciting new product, with the potential to build a team around you.
- Strong testing skills, both automation and manual
- Eager to take ownership and drive forward innovation
- Python scripting skills
- Embedded software experience, ideally in an IoT environment
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
- Comfortable testing multi-component architectures, and designing and implementing automated test frameworks
As a Senior Test Analyst / Automation Tester your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £50k), plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 today for more information on this Senior Test Analyst / Automation Tester opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76102345