Top 10 Practice - Audit Associate
£21,000 - £27,000 - No study support is on offer, however discounts available on self studiers.
- Support regional client facing audit teams with multiple aspects of the annual audit process
- Work extensively with the client's proprietary audit support systems and processes
- Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams, across my client's other UK wide office's.
- Provide support to other colleague teams dependent upon seasonality of core work
- AAT Qualified or equivalent part qualification in ACCA/ACA
- Over 2 years of relevant audit or accounts work experience, within a Supervisory role
- IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Office and similar desktop applications. Willingness to learn new systems is essential
- Internal progression to managerial level
- Industry candidates within an Internal Audit position
- Audit in both Industry and Practice
- Accountants with only Accounts Prep experience, WITH supervisory experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76108846