Finance Business Partner
OSR are pleased to be working with long standing, well established company to recruit for pivotal role within their finance team: Finance Business Partner.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role place a key link within the finance, commercial and operation departments. The ideal candidate should be CCAB qualified (or equivalent), have a commercial accounting background, with management experience and the ability to add value to basic financial information, enabling them to lead the Divisional Finance team, working closely to the directors.
- Commercial Accounting experience
- Responsibility of the complete set of consolidated divisional accounts
- Supporting the divisional finance team, including AP AR and stock.
- Production of budgets, forecasting, balance sheet and cash flow
- Statutory reporting
- Systems improvements. Including the potential new accounting systems
- Supporting change within the operations team
- Management accounts and financial transactions
This is an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious company. If you meet above criteria, please send your CV with a cover letter outlining your most recent experience.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76101351