iOS Developer Objective-C Mobile Trading
iOS Developer / Senior Mobile Architect (WatchOS Objective-C iOS Mobile). Global trading platform is seeking a passionate, hands-on Senior iOS Developer to design and develop the architecture of highly complex financial trading applications. This innovative solution allow users to trade and spread bet on a wide variety of financial products on the iOS platform.
As a Senior iOS Developer you will join a collaborative Agile team, with a keen eye to code quality, performance and scalability. This is a vitally important role as more than 50% of this technology-driven business is done via mobile apps and iOS represents a large share of this.
Based in the City, this flat management structure offers an excellent work / life balance and casual dress code.
- Strong iOS / Objective-C skills
- Background with object-orientated software development
- Have a number of apps published in the App Store with a good knowledge of provisioning, signing and distribution of iOS applications for Development, Ad Hoc, Enterprise and App Store Distribution, including technologies such as Push Notifications and Extensions
- Experience of working within Agile development environments, Scrum or Kanban preferred
- Degree educated (2.1 or above)
- Desirable: Swift, finance / trading experience, real-time low-latency network connected applications, scripting
As a Senior iOS Developer / Mobile Architect you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k), bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, gym and season ticket loan.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2572 for further information on this Senior iOS Developer / Mobile Architect position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76095921