Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer (mobile) £30,000-£34,000 per annum.
Your new company
Our client is looking for a mobile commercial gas engineer to carry out planned and reactive gas maintenance required for HVAC contracts. They are a nationwide company that provides facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services.
Your new role
- Need strong mechanical and electrical background for maintenance, covering gas boilers and HVAC maintenance
- To safely and efficiently install, maintain and repair plant and equipment
- To carry out diagnostic and fault finding
- To carry out routine servicing and commissioning to plant
- Maintain plant, PPM, personal and vehicle records
- To identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Core CCN1 up to 70kw (domestic) with Commercial Changeover (CODNC01) for over 70kw appliances
- Core COCN1 Commercial over 70kw
- Core qualification needs to be valid
- Appliances: CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, Pipe-work, ICPN1
- Tightness testing TPCP1A, TPCP1
- Generally IT literate
- Clear communicator both oral and written
What you'll get in return
You will be provided with a van and a PDA, as well as some equipment.
£30,000 - £34,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76089673