Aston Tate are currently recruiting for an IT Consultant in Aylesbury to join an outstanding company that are market leaders in there field.
The IT Consultant in Aylesbury are willing to give a competative salary plus bonus healthcare, pension and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
The IT Consultant in Aylesbury will be responsible for the following
- Any other tasks as allocated by their Line Manager or CIO from time to time
- Keeping up to date with relevant technology, IT and business
- Delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction, whilst seeking continuous improvement
- Provide IS support services, either remotely or face to face
- Management, maintenance, troubleshooting and continuous improvement of all IT related systems and infrastructure (Cloud or On-Premise)
The IT Consultant in Aylesbury will need the following skills to do the job
- Good fault analysis and issue management experience.
- Customer service and results oriented.
- Ability to articulate (and sell) the value Information Technology and Management can deliver in a business context.
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud, laptop, desktop and server hardware, operating system software and office software
- knowledge of local and wide-area networking principles
- Good, and up to date, knowledge of relevant aspects of Information Technology and data/information management practice.
- Awareness of ITIL, ISO 27001 and other relevant standards
Please get in touch to find out more information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76101733