Head of Marketing Commerce
Our client, an ambitious and rapidly expanding London based Luxury Fashion Brand, is creating a new and exciting Head of Commerce position, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and Brand Director.
This newly developed position has been specifically created to bridge sales and marketing Internationally across Distributors, Concession hosts, Retail Stores and World-Wide EU Wholesale markets and champion ROI on Marketing spend and activity world-wide.
- Be the first point of contact for all Commercial Information into Marketing
- Work closely with a number of different parts of the business - Retail / Outlet / EU Wholesale Markets / International Markets / 360 GTM
- Work closely with outlet manager and bridge between sales and Marketing
- Provide leadership, guidance and responsibility for the 360 GTM Team & Process from a commercial perspective and be the link to Retail & EU Wholesale Markets . Provide guidance for 360 GTM for relationship building with Value Retail & MCG
- Provide budget & Marketing guidance for International Markets ( Japan / Mexico ) & Distribution Partners - ( Middle East ) / ( India )
- Work closely with Head of Retail & EU Wholesale Country Managers to monitor "Sell Through" throughout the key full price seasons
- Drive revenue growth and partnership collaboration
- Marketing Leadership to Distribution Partners on both budget and execution
- Work with the CMO & Finance to ensure annual budget for Retail / Outlet / EU Wholesale / International / Distributors is achieved
- ROI on marketing and sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76009933