Tax - Client Manager
Tax - Client Manager up to £40K
We are recruiting for a tax professional to manage a client portfolio of personal tax clients with an independent firm of accountants.
This is an opportunity to take control and responsibility for a client portfolio and to manage the client relationships as a senior member of the firm.
The role will look to utilise your range of compliance and advisory experience and allow you to develop your skills when dealing with a range of issues on behalf of clients and with involvement from HMRC. There will be exposure to CGT and IHT so experience in these areas would be ideal but can be developed.
· Working closely with the Partners you will be given responsibility for managing a portfolio of personal tax clients ranging from Company Directors and High Net Worth Individuals to self employed businesses and partnerships.
· Preparation of business tax computations.
· Income planning for clients, ensuring all allowances are utilised in respect of personal allowances and from a national insurance perspective and that the right advice is given to clients regarding dividend v salary scenarios.
· Dealing with HMRC enquiries.
· Researching tax queries for client to ensure they are given sound and accurate advice.
· Tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants
· Specifically must have strong personal tax experience across compliance and advisory matters.
· Ideally be CTA, ATT, ACA or ACCA qualified though if not qualified the level of experience will still be considered.