Purchase Ledger Clerk
A brilliant opportunity for a progressive Purchase Ledger Clerk to take full ownership of a ledger from start to finish
A well-known business within the Leicestershire area, who due to increased workload are looking to expand their finance team by bringing in a proven Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of purchase ledger.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
Excellent accounting career opportunity and stability, excellent salary, car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76075553