Residential Property Solicitor - Romford
Due to continued growth, this well-established legal firm with over 60 years presence is looking to recruit an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with PQE 3+ years to join their office in Romford.
You will be naturally enthusiastic, committed and a forward thinking individual who wishes to be part of the firm's growth and share their core values.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically in dealing with a high volume of Residential Property transactions.
You will have a good breadth of knowledge and be able to advise on a varied Residential Conveyancing caseload, under minimal supervision. Additionally, you will have the ability to work under pressure within a busy office.
The successful candidate:
- Will hold at least 3+ years PQE in Residential Property
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development
- Commercially minded
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Professional but friendly and approachable
Start date: ASAP
Salary & benefits package is at competitive rates for the area and negotiable according to experience
Please ensure before applying you have the required experience outlined above. Please send your CV to .
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76077510